Child Fares and Welfare Discounts
City Bus Fares
Fares from Sendai Station (Japanese syllabic order)
|Ayashi Eki Mae||530 yen||Kitanakayama 2-chome||490 yen||Tohoku Fukushidai Mae||230 yen|
|Aramachi||150 yen||Kokuritsu Byoin Mae||180 yen||Nakayama 4-chome||300 yen|
|Anyoji 2-chome||300 yen||Kozurushinden Eki||340 yen||Nankodai Iriguchi||230 yen|
|Izumi Village 4-chome||560 yen||Sakuragaoka 7-chome||350 yen||Miyagino Kuyakusho Mae||230 yen|
|Idohama||500 yen||Jogi||1,140 yen||Meisei Koko Mae||350 yen|
|Iwakiri Eki||450 yen||Shiwamachi||180 yen||Moniwadai 1-chome||530 yen|
|Okino||330 yen||Seiryo Chutokyoiku Gakko Mae||350 yen||Yagiyama Dobutsu Koen Eki||300 yen|
|Oritate||370 yen||Seiwa Tandai Mae||450 yen||Yasoen Mae||230 yen|
|Gas Kyoku Mae||230 yen||Tohoku Daigaku Byoin Mae||180 yen||Yamatomachi 1-chome||180 yen|
|Takasago Shiei Jutaku Nishi||510 yen||Wakabayashi Kuyakusho Mae||180 yen|
|Tsurugaya 7-chome||350 yen||Kitasendai||180 yen|
|Wakabayashi Shogakko Mae||230 yen|
For fares to other destinations, please contact the information center.
|Section 1||Section 2||Section 3||Section 4||Section 5|
|Adult||200 yen||250 yen||300 yen||330 yen||360 yen|
|Child (6-11 years old)||(100 yen)||(130 yen)||(150 yen)||(170 yen)||(180 yen)|
About Child Fares
- Child fares are half the price of adult fares. Amounts less than 10 yen are rounded up.
- Children here refer to children aged 1 to 11 years (elementary school children). Children aged 12 years and above (junior high school students and above) are charged adult fares.
- Infants less than one year old can ride for free. Up to two preschool children (1-5 years) can ride for free with each paying passenger.
- Holders of physical disability certificates, mental disability certificates are entitled to half price fares.
- When riding city buses, please show your certificate to the driver when exiting.
- When riding subways, if you use an IC card, please show your passbook to a staff member at the station of exit to receive a discount. If riding with a ticket, please inform a staff member at the boarding station.
- Residents of child welfare facilities and similar institutions and persons accompanying them are eligible for half-price fares if they display a child welfare fare discount certificate or a welfare-eligible child attendee’s certificate when they board.